What information we collect
We only record PII and other information that we reasonably require to do business with you.
How we use your information
We use your PII only for the purpose of providing our services and communicating with you in relation to bookings/purchases and deals.
Who we share your information with
We do not disclose any information about customer bookings or purchases to anyone except the experience supplier and card payment services providers.
How you control and access your information
We believe that site visitors and customers should have control over the collection and use of their PII.
How we protect your information
To ensure the confidentiality of your PII, we use only the leading security technology and procedures that are regularly reviewed and updated.
What Information Does ClubConnect Collect?
In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy as possible, we do not create, use or store profiles of our customers other than for the purposes of our newsletter (see details below). We only record PII and other information that we reasonably require to do business with you. On all ClubConnect pages that collect PII, we specifically describe what information is required in order to provide you with the product or service you request.
We collect PII when you:
- Make a booking or purchase: We collect your full name, email address and phone number each time you make a booking or purchase with Ticketmates. We will also collect credit card information, including card number, card type, security number, cardholder name and expiry date to pay for experiences purchased through ClubConnect.
- Tick ‘Remember my details for next time’ on booking or purchase page: We retain your full name, email address, phone number, credit card type, and name on card when you tick ‘Remember my details for next time’ while making a booking or purchase.
- Subscribe to our newsletter: ClubConnect collects email addresses, names, city of residence and communications preferences from people who elect to subscribe to the ClubConnect newsletter.
- Surveys, promotions and competition information: Occasionally, we may offer site visitors or newsletter recipients an opportunity to participate in a survey, promotion or competition. The PII we collect when you participate in a survey, promotion or competition may include your full name, email address, telephone number and street address.
- Submit a review: We collect your name or other identifier nominated by you and your comments when you submit a review to us. We may publish these details.
- Contact ClubConnect: We collect PII such as your full name, email address and/or telephone number and feedback whenever you submit an enquiry or suggestion, provide feedback or comments or request assistance with a booking or purchase.
Other info we collect:
- Statistical information: When you visit our site, we record general information about your visit for statistical purposes. These statistics do not contain any PII.
How Does ClubConnect Use My Information?
We use your PII only for the purpose of providing our services and communicating with you in relation to bookings or purchases and deals. Information collected on the ClubConnect site may be used to:
- General Marketing Communication: By subscribing to receive newsletters you are providing us with your consent to send you marketing newsletters or notices either by mail, email, sms, social media and other electronic means provided to us by you.
- Purchase ClubConnect products or services: Information collected when you purchase from us is used to charge your credit card and deliver your booking or purchase confirmation electronically. We may contact you about your booking or purchase with related offers from us or our partners we think may be of interest to you. We may also contact you about your stay for customer service and feedback purposes, to make any changes or cancellations to your booking or purchase.
- Display your details when you next book with us: We will only display your details if you have ticked ‘Remember my details for next time’ while making a booking or purchase with us. This is done to reduce the information you need to type when you next make a booking or purchase. Your full name, email address, phone number, credit card type, and name on card are the only details stored when you select this option. We will also add any property you attempt to book to your shortlist for easier future access.
- Send newsletter email: We will only send newsletters to people that have opted in to receive them. Our newsletters provide information about deals, and will occasionally offer incentives for completing surveys or participating in competitions or promotions. We use the individual preferences provided to us by newsletter subscribers and their interactions within our newsletters to tailor the relevance of our newsletter content.
- Reviews: We use the customer name or other identifier nominated by the customer and the customer’s hotel review comments in accordance with our Review Guidelines.
- Respond to your questions or suggestions: We will use your email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit a question or suggestion.
Who Does ClubConnect Share My Information With?
We do not disclose any information about customer bookings or purchases to anyone except in the following circumstances:
- Experience suppliers: We provide the guest name, telephone number and (in exceptional circumstances only) email address for each booking made to the relevant supplier. Our suppliers require this information for the booking and may use it if they need to contact you about the booking or purchase. Although we offer products and experiences from reputable suppliers, we have not placed specific limitations on these suppliers from using or disclosing your information without your permission. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any suppliers whose product or experience you purchase on our website. We currently work with experience suppliers in Australia and New Zealand only.
- Service providers: We work with an online payment gateway provider and fraud detection provider to enable secure credit card transactions on ClubConnect. We provide credit card information (where applicable) relating to bookings or purchase to enable them to process and screen the payment on our behalf.
- Legal obligations: We may be required by law to disclose information you provide us with for the purposes of obtaining products or services from ClubConnect. We may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to our interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could cause harm to others.
How Do I Control And Access My Information?
We believe that site visitors and customers should have control over the collection and use of their PII. Here’s how you can control and have access to your information:
- Newsletter subscription and unsubscription: If at any time you would like to either change your email address with us, update your newsletter preferences or unsubscribe from our newsletter you can:
- Click the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any recently-delivered ClubConnect newsletter you have received; you will be automatically removed from our mailing list, OR;
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org advising that you would like to unsubscribe, change your preferences or change your email address. Be sure to include details of your old and new email addresses for changes.
- Booking and Purchase information: If at any time you would like to alter the PII you provided us in your booking or purchase, please contact us.
- Remember my details for next time: If at any time you would like us to stop remembering your details for the next time you book, untick “Remember my details for next time” the next time you make a booking or purchase, or contact us.
- General: If at any time you want to enquire about any of your PII that we store, please contact us.
How Does ClubConnect Protect My Information?
To ensure the confidentiality of your PII, we use only the leading security technology and procedures that are regularly reviewed and updated in accordance with new or revised legislation and technological advancements. We have also obtained a digital certificate from Thawte Server CA (part of the VeriSign group), an industry leader in the protection and management of data transmission.
Our systems are configured with industry standard data encryption and firewall technology. When you send PII to us over the Internet, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
How Can I Make a Complaint About a Breach of Privacy?
Privacy and Data Protection Manager
ClubConnect, Level 5, 50 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217